Friday, January 27, 2012

Scamming

A blogger and AJ player named firetigerx said I scammed. I would never IN MY LIFE scam! What's the point of scamming anyway? Just hurting people's feelings... *sigh* don't think of me as a scammer, because I NEVER did scam. And I never would. There's no reason for scamming. Please don't report me. I never DID say what the player thought I said, "I decline all trades!" Well, I did say it once, but I didn't know it was a scam. And the date was wrong too... if I even did it... I never scammed in October. So, firetigerx, I hope you are reading this. Please don't assume me a scammer, because I'm not. Please remove the post about me scamming and a player named ZeldaGirl with some numbers said I called her fat. That's not me, it was probably when I was getting hacked. So, ZeldaGirl and firetiger, I hope you are reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment