Thursday, March 1, 2012

Too many new things...

Today there are too many new things, so if I forget something, please comment.

Today, if you are a member, you can get Elf Tail Armor! It's the monthly gift for March. In Jam Mart Clothing, you can buy Leprechaun hats. Also, the hat & curly wigs are on clearance, so buy yours fast! Also, when AJ is loading something, a new background will come up. There is a Lucky Party and you can buy a new Snow Fort den. In Jam Mart Furniture, there are Ice Cube Chairs and Snowflake Tables. Also, you can put your pets in your very own den! There is now a Mt. Shiveer Journey Book page! The prize is a Red Panda Plushie. Also, AJ put in their newspaper that there will be a new design of Crystal Sands. I wonder what it will look like? They just remodeled it not so long ago. I'm a member again today! So I got all my animals back and everything. I'm pretty sure that's it. And once again, If I'm missing something, please comment.

1 comment: