Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ohaider.

Oh.. hi. I'm talking to myself, correct? Oh, I'm sure everyone stopped looking at my blog. Well, if you did, you're smart. 'Cause I haven't been playing in almost a year it seems. So I'll explain the big story..




When I found FH. Oh, lol.. my AJ life was gone.. just gone.. xD. I mean, I rarely went on there, I'm surprised they didn't remove my acc or whatevs.. Then I got into heightmaps on FH then I made Dawn of the Clans, a horrid public map.  I had also downloaded dem fanceh meshes to put in it... Pff, it sucked. It was like circles on plains. Wtg, right?
Anyways... back on track. Soon after that my in-real friend (still is) found Impressive World... I don't think I had played AJ in between those times. I, of course, was a TOTAL newb on IW. No kidding.. was the first IT server I discovered. I gained my rares and friends, I became (super) popular... then when I got that rainbow necklace, my friends slowly started to poof from me. Soon, I was left with three friends... Slywolf590, alanawolf, and hawky (I dunno if you could consider Roneri one of my friends.. he barely came on..). Anyways, I lost my interest in IW and slowly gained interest in another IT server, Dragon's Den. I told (my probably most trusted friend on there) alanawolf about it, sure enough she had it. So I quit IW for DD, and I made a server with alanawolf. It failed (sort of) and then I gained interest in SoE, another IT server. I played that for a LONG time. I would've quit if my in-real friend didn't play..
Then my friend moved to FH again, and I was like, 'Oh, what the heck; why not join her?'. I started making better and better maps, one got published and I was ready to advertise for it and then I started another map...
The map went slowly and I quickly gave up on it.. then I was interested in Spore. Yeah, I still play it now. Then my in-real friend had started playing AJ again, and I was like 'Pfft, you still play that baby game? -3-' but I was sorta hypocritic... I started playing it too, and now, I've gained so much interest in it that I'm back to blogging. I gotta go to bed now, so I'll post more 'daily' stuff tomorrow.. Bye guys- oh, I mean no one.. u.u here we go with unread and useless blog posts...
(And I'm sad that LoveLost, one of my 'rare' friends has left.. unu but I still have Barkinbiscuit146, my best friend in real :3)

No comments:

Post a Comment