Monday, July 1, 2013

I don't get it.

This is a rant about AJ I guess and what it thinks is inappropriate.
 What, AJ. Just what. They make the poop look so realistic yet they think this is: (.) (.)
                                                                                                                                  U
REALLY. That's p*rvy, honestly, to me.. they think that looks wrong? Well to me it looks like a face =.= so deal with it, AJ. (Sorry if you took the face in a wrong way..)

And more poop? @_@  Oh, this is so appropriate. I'm not saying it isn't, but my friend's friend said 'It's party time' and that got blocked. 'Freak', 'creep', 'weird', and a bunch of stuff like that is blocked. But not beach. People can use that as a cuss word -.- Sheesh, my BFF even got a inappropriate behavior popup for saying something about her birthday. Wtg, AJ. Oh, I also got a popup for saying 'Don't flash trade me'. I know flashing is a form of scamming but really..? It shouldn't be blocked. I DON'T wanna get flashtraded. Yet they let people say 'flash me', 'flush me', 'flazh me'. Stuff like that -.- Once I typed in something and I did a ) after it and it said it was inappropriate. WHAT. THE. HECK. It just annoys me.. sorry if I offended anyone o3o

No comments:

Post a Comment